Et aussi…

And also, since I last blogged, I had the absolute privilege to work with Third Angel (who I am also on the board of) on their brilliant, generous, durational Story Map piece. I helped out as a documenter/researcher, and you can see the whole of the content from the day, including audio, videos and images over at the dedicated tumblog/site http://whatiheardabouttheworld.co.uk/. The What I Heard About the World Story Map, was a 12 hour attempt to map every country in the world with a story of a ‘fake, replica. or stand in’. Blurb:

An attempt to map the entire world, alphabetically, in a day. To name every country in its own language, and to collect a story for every country, and to place it, correctly, on the map, from memory. Using cardboard, paper, pens and post-it notes, and with the help of the audience, Third Angel and mala voadora build a portrait of the world, as it was, as it is now, and as it might be in the future.

You can see a slideshow of the  pictures I took below, or go and read Alex’s seriously brilliant account of the day. Do it, do it now.

Share if you like:

Tags: , , , , ,

24 Responses to “Et aussi…”

1. Pf April 11, 2013 at 5:55 am #

Awesome website you have here but I was wondering if you knew
    of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
    I’d really love to be a part of online community where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!

2. Dennis June 21, 2013 at 10:01 pm #

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post.
    Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

3. new coupons June 22, 2013 at 3:38 am #

Excellent website you have here but I was wondering if you
    knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

4. microsoft discount coupons June 29, 2013 at 7:09 am #

Hi there! This article couldn’t be written much better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he’s going to
    have a great read. Thank you for sharing!

5. Rebbeca July 1, 2013 at 7:41 pm #

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your article seem to be running off the screen
    in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know.
    The design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon.
    Kudos

6. coupon codes July 2, 2013 at 9:51 am #

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss
    and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my visitors would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

7. Sherrie July 4, 2013 at 3:44 pm #

What’s up to every body, it’s my first visit of this
    blog; this webpage includes amazing and really fine material in favor of visitors.

8. לקפוץ לאתר אינטרנט זה September 11, 2014 at 5:13 am #

Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more
    from this website, and your views are nice in support of new users.

9. Alisa September 24, 2014 at 11:44 am #

Hey! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone!
    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the fantastic work!

10. Shanaya Karol Bagh July 8, 2015 at 12:57 pm #

Hello!!!
    I really like the way of your writing and impressive skill.

11. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognize what you are
    talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with
    my site =). We could have a link change agreement between us

12. מנעולן דרושים כפר סבא July 12, 2015 at 9:55 pm #

I hardly comment, but i did a few searching and wound up
    here Et aussi | Hannah Nicklin. And I do have a couple of questions for you if you don’t mind.
    Is it just me or does it look like a few of these
    responses come across as if they are coming from brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are posting on other online social sites, I’d like to follow everything fresh
    you have to post. Could you make a list of all of your community pages like your Facebook
    page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

13. Maps, Addresses and Driving Directions to important places such as: Local Hospital Emergency Medical or “Walk-In” Clinics; Bank, ATM and Money Exchange; Airport, Train Station,and Bus Stations;
    Post Office, Fed – Ex, UPS or other Express Mailing Businesses; Grocery Stores, Butcher,
    Baker, Liquor Stores, or other Essential Stores;
    It’s possible you’ll even search for evaluations online.
    Make sure you clean your face thoroughly before moisturizing.

14. פלדלת August 22, 2015 at 2:09 pm #

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s posts daily along with a mug of coffee.

15. מעקות בהרצליה August 29, 2015 at 7:03 pm #

Since then, the design of locks has advanced and incorporated new
    materials, such as steel, plastic, and other synthetic materials.

The very running property that is car or other vehicle is also locked to avoid its
    theft. Keep away from any company which has a huge amounts of problems.

16. שערים בהרצליה פיתוח August 29, 2015 at 7:12 pm #

Fed – Ex, UPS or other Express Mailing Businesses;
    Grocery Stores, Butcher, Baker, Liquor Stores, or other Essential
    Thoroughfares; Local Places of Worship with phone numbers.
    • Don’t forget to check its compatibility with your building
    structure and the ability of the system to deliver a good sound quality which
    depends on the structure of your home. This is one of the miracles an auto locksmith can perform.

17. www.youtube.com October 5, 2015 at 12:19 pm #

Maps, Addresses and Driving Directions to important places
    such as: Local Hospital Emergency Medical or “Walk-In” Clinics; Bank, ATM and Money Exchange; Airport, Train Station,and Bus Stations; Post Office,
    Fed – Ex, UPS or other Express Mailing Businesses; Grocery Stores, Butcher,
    Baker, Liquor Stores, or other Essential Stores; Internet Caf or Business Center; Recommended Restaurants, Cafes, Clubs, or Thoroughfares; Local Places of Worship with phone numbers.

‘ Locksmiths can also give genuine suggestions on the kind of security systems which should be installed.
    Services include lock changes, lock change,
    lock replacement, lock rekeying, security safes, grilles and gates and gates.

18. אישורי הגעה chair4u לחתונה sms November 14, 2015 at 6:12 pm #

It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you
    just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

19. Thanks for finally talking about >Et aussi | Hannah Nicklin <Loved it!

20. Thanks for finally writing about >Et aussi | Hannah Nicklin <Liked it!

21. Maps, Addresses and Driving Directions to important places such as: Local Hospital
    Emergency Medical or “Walk-In” Clinics; Bank, ATM and
    Money Exchange; Airport, Train Station,and Bus Stations; Post Office, Fed – Ex,
    UPS or other Express Mailing Businesses; Grocery Stores, Butcher, Baker,
    Liquor Stores, or other Essential Stores; Internet Caf or Business Center;

It’s possible you’ll even search for evaluations online. With
    a very good background to its credit, you will surely have a rewarding
    and ingenuous experience with a locksmith.

22. Emily December 27, 2015 at 2:54 am #

Money Exchange; Airport, Train Station,and Bus Stations; Post
    Office, Fed – Ex, UPS or other Express Mailing Businesses; Grocery Stores,
    Butcher, Baker, Liquor Stores, or other Essential Stores; Internet Caf or Business Center; Recommended Restaurants, Cafes, Clubs, or Thoroughfares;
    Local Places of Worship with phone numbers. Here are several things you are
    able to do to prevent these types of situations:.

Keep away from any company which has a huge amounts of problems.

23. b&b locksmiths cape town January 1, 2016 at 3:55 pm #

Bank, ATM and Money Exchange; Airport, Train Station,and Bus
    Stations; Post Office, Fed – Ex, UPS or other Express Mailing Businesses; Grocery Stores,
    Recommended Restaurants, Cafes, Clubs, or Thoroughfares;
    Local Places of Worship with phone numbers. They are very inexpensive and can be found
    at your local department or hardware store.
    In certain emergency situations, the availability of an expert locksmith in Delta
    BC is really helpful for the users.

24. Maps, Addresses and Driving Directions to important places such as:
    Local Hospital Emergency Medical or “Walk-In” Clinics; Bank,
    ATM and Money Exchange; Airport, Train Station,and Bus Stations; Post Office,
    Fed – Ex, UPS or other Express Mailing Businesses; Grocery Stores, Butcher,
    or Thoroughfares; Local Places of Worship with phone numbers.
    The very running property that is car or other vehicle
    is also locked to avoid its theft. Only the pins and tumblers
    of the locks are replaced, thereby invalidating existing keys.